These paleo brownies are so delicious a caveman would eat them!
Free from Dairy, Fish, Peanuts, Shellfish, Wheat
Contains almonds, eggs. Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
- 1 ½ cups honey
- 6 oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a small pot, melt honey, unsweetened chocolate, and coconut oil over low heat. Whisk frequently to combine and prevent burning. Remove from heat, add vanilla extract, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, sift together Paleo Baking Flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Whip eggs until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add chocolate mixture to eggs and mix well. Fold in dry ingredients.
- Transfer batter to prepared oven pan and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30-35 minutes. Let cool slightly before portioning.
Makes 12 brownies.
Photo and recipe credit: Bob’s Red Mill