Swap out raisins for chocolate chips and now it’s a real oatmeal cookie!
Free from Fish, Peanuts, Shellfish, Wheat
Contains eggs and dairy. Contains ingredients manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
- ⅓ cup Bob’s Red Mill Sorghum Flour
- ⅓ cup Bob’s Red Mill Potato Starch
- ¼ cup Bob’s Red Mill Finely Ground Tapioca Flour
- 2 tsp. psyllium fiber powder
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. Bob’s Red Mill Baking Soda
- ¼ cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together sorghum flour, potato starch, tapioca flour, psyllium fiber powder, ground cinnamon, salt, and baking soda; set aside.
- In a larger bowl, beat butter and sugar together until just combined. Mix in egg and vanilla extract, then add dry ingredients and mix until just blended. Mix in gluten free rolled oats and chocolate chips.
- Portion dough into 1 ½-inch balls and place 2-inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake until the edges are lightly browned, about 12-15 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
Makes 24 servings.
Photo and recipe credit: Bob’s Red Mill