Who says vegetables have to be boring? Take veggie grilling to the next level with this garlic and herb grilled asparagus recipe.
Ready in 10 minutes
Free from Dairy, Fish, Eggs, Peanuts, Shellfish, Soy, Tree Nuts, Wheat
- 1 ½ teaspoons Simply Organic® Garlic & Herb Vegetable Seasoning Mix
- 1 ½ teaspoons olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- In a shallow dish, toss the asparagus with the olive oil and seasoning mix.
- Preheat your grill. Real wood charcoal tastes best, but gas works fine. Aim for medium-high heat – if your grill lid has a thermometer built into the lid, it should read about 375 degrees.
- Once hot, lay the asparagus perpendicular to your grill grates and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until fork tender yet still firm.